Posted by Ravalox on the forums:
* When wearing a bodice bottoms on male character it will now show correct skin color. [SOTA-68719]
* Fixed visual issues while wearing a frogkin ring and some specific body/legs equipments. [SOTA-68146]
* Fixed frog skin color of female body with certain piece of armor.
* Cloth tunic should now show correct skin color at bottom of the neck. [SOTA-69111]
* Hilt Fortress: Fixed a bad path grid on a spiral staircase.
* POT Shearwater Island: Changed biome to Island 01 from Island 01a and upgraded to Crossroads Village from Village. [SOTA-70465]
* Spite: Updated the responses from Thetis to stop her from repeating herself. [SOTA-66957]
* Solania Catacombs: Improved the path grid. [SOTA-70466]
* Moved the currently equipped deck name near the Swap Deck icon button so it doesn’t hide under the alternate deck name.
* Removed dye slots from Ancient Xenossian Winged Plate Helm. [SOTA-70420]
* Removed dye slots from Flaming Skull Mask. [SOTA-70421]
* Grusk: Fixed a typo in one of Vishpop’s stories. Added a lantern near the lighthouse keeper.
* Caverns of Skrekk: Fixed non-interactive crates and regenerated the path grid. [SOTA-70472]
* Tenebris Harbor: Moved a tree that was poking through a building wall. Regenerated the path grid. [SOTA-70471]
* Midmaer Passage: Fixed an area of the water that allowed avatars to swim above the water. [SOTA-70467]
* Blackblade Foothills: Fixed an area of lava that was causing damage too far from the source. [SOTA-70468]
* South Midmaer Way and Lamech’s Bazaar: Ensured palm trees are near each possible coconut resource node location. [SOTA-70470]
* Crypt of the Avatar: Fixed an issue where the player couldn’t cast location-based spells on some floors. [SOTA-70469]
* Fixed incorrect name on saber-toothed tiger carcass. [SOTA-70412]
* Fixed issue with not being able to tame Obsidian Snow Leopard. [SOTA-70248]
* Fixed issue with mini greyhound deco pet. [SOTA-68886]
* Blood River Outskirts: Updated the “Poison Vigilante Food Supply” journal entry to clarify a replacement poison item can be collected from Phineas.
* Broken Echoes Silver Mines: Compass markers for the “Stop the Broken Echoes Foreman” should no longer appear until after acquiring that task. [SOTA-70474]
* Lost Whiteguard Silver Mine: Avatars entering Aelfraed’s Cathedral should no longer get the “Find Evidence that Wen is at Peace” compass marker unless they are on the previous stage of the quest. [SOTA-70473]
* Xenos: Fixed bumpy terrain within a housing lot that was blocking placement of decorations. [SOTA-70457]
* Soltown: Fixed typos in Stanley’s “Baozhai” response. [SOTA-70476]
* Added new properties to the Lua function ShroudGetInventory(): createdBy, creationTime, creationScene, lengthOrSize.
* Added CapsLock detection at login screen. (Windows Only)
* Adjusted Wall Hedge recipe to reduced resource cost of corner pieces. [SOTA-70475]
* Solace Bridge Outskirts: Moved zombie spawners away from the bridge connecting to the guardpost bivouac.
* Desolis: Added additional compass markers for the “Obsidian Logbook” quest. Also, added “Obsidian Logbook” to description on all books. [SOTA-70477]
* Solace Bridge Outskirts: Updated compass markers for the “disrupt ritual” quest. [SOTA-70479]
* Necropolis Barrens: Converted the “destructible” Love Letters into an official resource node. [SOTA-70478]
* Blood River: Added extra opportunities to archive Arabella’s “Travel to Blood River” task with Robert Villines’s hello responses and the task’s “flag to complete” mechanism. [SOTA-70360]
* Yew: Moved several problematic trees away from housing lots because their branches were reaching into the lots. [SOTA-70481]
* Hilt Fortress: Moved an inaccessible ore node to a nearby location where it can be mined. [SOTA-70483]
* Hilt Fortress: Updated the compass markers that point avatars to the Obsidian Forge. [SOTA-70482]
* Fixed the sounds functions in Lua which had index problems being off by 1.
* Fixed the town crier conversation being broken after saying “i lost my mail” for the mail delivery quest. [SOTA-70486]
* Avatar can now have Body and Face Markings! Over 57 Tattoos/Scars for body are currently available and 12 Face Tattoos/Scars/Freckles and more! Some are available in character creation while others are available through New You.
* Hair and eye color will stay the same instead of changing back to default when visiting New You shop.
* Seasonal Monsters: Archlapin is now inactive. Luminous Atavist is now active. [SOTA-69063]
* Aether Creatures: Aether Dragons, Aether Liches, and Aether Corpions have returned to their respective stomping grounds while the two-tailed comet is within range of the world. [SOTA-69061]
* Rhun Vault: Fixed a stuck spot. [SOTA-70494]
* New hair colors are now available at New You!
* Removed SotA Radio … no longer on the air
* Necropolis: Added compass marker for Exit to Midmaer Passage. [SOTA-70498]
* Midmaer Passage: Corrected location of compass marker for exit to Midras Vault. Added compass markers for exits to Mysterious Crypt and Necropolis. [SOTA-70499, SOTA-70497]
* Blackblade Pass: Corrected compass marker names and locations for exits to Southeast Blackblade Mountains and Northwest Blackblade Mountains. [SOTA-70496]
* Ruined Keep: Rebaked the navmesh. [SOTA-70495]
* Set Dread Artifacts to use normal repair kits
* Underdweller Tier 10 [SOTA-70487]
* Helpful Automaton: Added “helpful automaton” NPCs to the following scenes: Aerie, Blood River Outskirts, Castle Atos, Central Brittany, Grusk, Highvale Outskirts, Resolute, Solace Bridge Outskirts, and Soltown. Additional tips will be added to their conversations over time. [SOTA-33128]
* POT Mith Trysull: Changed owner. [SOTA-70390]
* Helpful Guide to Agriculture: This book can no longer be purchased from merchants. (It can still be found in as world object, or obtained from the new Helpful Automatons.)
* Helpful Automaton: Removed the ability for these NPCs to give away helpful guide books.
* Helpful Automaton: Removed helpful guide loot packages from their offerings to stop build errors.
* Spite: Slightly randomized the placement of the red rugs in the Mortuarium.
* Solace Bridge Outskirts: Sedgewick now also rewards feathers at the end of his arrow crafting quest. [SOTA-70493]
* Added Fishing Tournament and Treasure Hunt scenes that show up colored in the Teleport to Zone scroll UI for R102.
* Player can now save and load previously created character appearance. Added a note in the character appearance scene to inform player that they can always change it later at a New You merchant.
* Helpful Automaton: Re-added ability to give away helpful guides, but only once. Added additional keyword topics.
* Troll’s Bridge: Added a couple of places where wolves can spawn. Randomized where a chest can spawn.
* Added rating and feedback when player quit/exit the game.
* Grusk: Fixed an issue with Vishpop’s story about “Skyfall,” which was only showing the final “come back tomorrow” comment.